Fluffy and delish, french toast topped with orange infused agave mixed berries.
1. Place cleaned mixed berries in a medium bowl and add the orange juice and agave. Let sit while you prepare and cook the french toast to absorb the agave and juice. Stirring every once in a while to incorporate well.
2. Slice Challah Bread into 1 1/2 piece slices and place to the side.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, monk fruit sweetener, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well with a whisk. Dip slices into mixture making sure to cover both sides of bread. Lay slices on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper until ready to cook.
4. Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Once hot, but not burning, add 1/3 of the butter and two slices of bread. Cook well on both sides making sure to cook thoroughly until brown. Repeat until all slices are cooked. Set to the side.
5. Stir the berries one last time, then pour over french toast. Sprinkle some powder sugar on top and serve.
Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or brunch.